The Hornery, as its name suggests (which, if you have not figured out is a play on my surname, Horne, this is not meant to be condescending, just mentioning in case you are wondering) is really just my (fusion809/Brenton)’s personal website. So its format is not really that of a Wiki (wherein everyone is invited to join in and contribute), despite this, if you find something that you feel is inaccurate or misinformed, I am interested in receiving your feedback. Please remember, however, that if your feedback is more subjective than it is objective (in other words you are telling me what you think or believe and not what you know and have evidence to support), odds are it will ignored, as this website is supposed to be from my point of view. I will also accept any recommendations of how to improve this website, in its aesthetics and such. There are four main ways you can provide me with feedback:
- Comment on the page or post in question.
- Comment on social media where I have shared the post in question.
- Send an email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Start an issue at this website’s GitHub repository.
- Start a pull request at this website’s GitHub repository, that includes the changes you are recommending.
You can use any of these four methods — I, for my part, have no particular preference, so long as you are clear in how you describe the issue.